One thing, we keep on struggling with is to wake up early in the morning.
Waking up early in the morning is not only a matter of Motivation; but also a matter of Discipline. It is basically a chain of habits that helps you in waking up early in the morning without struggling in leaving your bed. Alarms are secondary, what comes first is the will power to leave your beloved bed and rush towards the washroom and take a shower to kick starts your day.
Your decision of waking up early in the morning depends upon a window backing up your sub conscious mind. Your ability to take any decision totally depends on a time period of 5 seconds while other thoughts just back up your decision and transforms it into reality. So weather you have to wake up early or not, it totally depends upon this 5 seconds’ window. Try to open this window with positivity to start your day full of happiness and energy rushing through your body.
Stay disciplined for at least 21 days and it will automatically come into your habit. You will notice a positive change in your daily routine like waking up before the alarm clock rings, completing most of the daily tasks before afternoon, feeling energetic whole day long, a supply of positive vibes rushing all over and a jolly mood while going back to sleep.
Factors that can help in waking up early in the morning and the rituals to be performed afterwards to make the most of it
- Fix a time to go to bed, make it before 10:00 PM and it will help you in waking up at 5:00 AM early in the morning.
- Dedicate 10 minutes to meditation or power packed yoga immediately when you wake up to kick start your day.
- Drink 2 glasses of luke warm water to hydrate your organs as it discharges the nutrients essential normal functioning for your digestive organs.
- Take shower with normal water to start a refreshing day.
- Maintain a To-Do list of important tasks for the day before leaving home for work. This will help you in saving your time and bring out the best use of your day.
Keeping track on time can actually increase your productivity and enhance the chances of getting success. Waking up early not only lets you use your 24 hours to the fullest but also helps you in achieving your long term goals. More over it can help you in keeping yourself well-groomed.
“Early morning you have two choices: Continue to sleep with your dreams or wake up and chase your dreams. The choice is yours.”
Latest posts by Prateek Uniyal (see all)
- Life Lessons by 72 Years Badass Model – Ron Harmer has too Much to Share - February 16, 2018
- Don’t Judge if you don’t Know their Story – Life Lesson for You - February 16, 2018
- 4 Important Life Lessons by The Life Coach – Jim Koch, The Billionaire - February 15, 2018