Conor McGregor is name we all are aware of. McGregor is basically from Crumlin in Dublin city. He has become the most popular ‘mixed martial artist’ professional in the world. He is th former UFC Featherweight Champion, who began his UFC career in 2008 and the reigning Ultimate Fighting Lightweight Champion has competed as a welterweight, featherweight and lightweight.
McGregor, worth over $10 million, also known as being the biggest pay-per-view draw in MMA. He’s also known for his overstated way of living life and trash-talking. His giant fan base is one of the assets he currently owns.
There are many hidden stories behind his success and here we are to share the same with the world.
- “We dress well; we speak well, and we fight well.” These are the words he responded to the Irish Central reporter when asked about his stylish dress. He said “I like to look good while representing my country, Ireland on the world stage in America, which is why I steal the show to put my country in light”. The attitude showcases the positivity and the way he treats himself as a person.
- Conchúr Antóin Mac Gréagóir is the way he proclaims his Irish name while flaunting his command over the Irish language. This shows the way he respects his language, culture and country. The backbone of every successful person is the land he belongs to.
- If he wasn’t such a worldwide celeb, he would have been a plumber as he had already begun an apprenticeship in that field before his superhuman powers rushed outside and he became a worldwide sensation.
- Conor’s father Tony was born in England. His father was an Irish and mother was English. When Tony’s parents broke up, Tony moved to Ireland to his relative’s place. He met Mags (Conor’s mother) when he joined school at the age of 14. Conor has a sister as well, her name is Erin.
- His girlfriend Dee Devlin is the backbone of Conor McGregor and has always been by his side. Conor consider her as his rock as she has been his strength as her man climbed up the mountains of fame.
From being famous about his strong beliefs towards his game to winning fight in 4 seconds, he surely is an outstanding fighter. The fact that he was bullied as a kid he motivated himself by developing his skills for sure.
It does not matter if a person is Conor McGregor’s supporter or hater, but we all surely respect the talent and dedication towards sports which is deadly for sure.
Latest posts by Prateek Uniyal (see all)
- Here is Something Good about Conor McGregor – Ultimate Fighting Champion - October 17, 2018
- Focus on The Journey not the Destination – This Will Change the Way you Think - September 6, 2018
- Forget about Wi-Fi, the Future is Li-Fi – Millionaires Core Technology - May 8, 2018